HomeSafe Wireless Home Security Sensor
The HomeSafe Wireless Home-Security Sensor is a dual sensor that detects vibration and opening of a door or window. Works with one 9 volt battery (not included) and sends a RF signal up to 300 ft. for alarm activation. Protect your door and window entry points from unauthorized intrusion, can also be set to chime mode.
This HOMESAFE WIRELESS HOME SECURITY SENSOR is a double sensor that detects vibration when your door/window has been opened. It has a wireless radio frequency range of 300 feet.
When triggered, the RF signal activates the alarm. The door and window sensor will alert you to any attempted break in.
HomeSafe Wireless Home-Security Sensor Features
- Detect vibration on doors or windows.
- Wireless radio signal activates alarm.
- Double Sensor - Magnetic sensor and Vibration sensor.
- 9v Battery Operation (not included).
- Low Power Consumption - Long battery life.
- Wireless RF transmission about 40-70 meters.
- Battery Low Indicator LED.
- Compatible with additional wire magnetic sensors.
- Dimensions: 3-1/2"x 2-1/4" x 1".
- For use with the HA-SYSTEM